Do you remember the Amiga computer? And the C64? Our official solutions, combined with innovations like RP9, let partners and users explore new horizons in the preservation and retrogaming landscape. We are committed to quality and continuity across desktop, mobile, educational and entertainment devices.
This web site is dedicated to RetroPlatform developers and partners.
- For programmers: documentation on RetroPlatform APIs and plugins
- For skin designers: information to create player skins
- For creators of RP9 file sets and tools: documentation on XML tags, thumbnail formats, etc.
- For retrogaming and emulation site maintainers: information on affiliate opportunities
RetroPlatform technology and features already include:
- A skinnable, brandable player for Windows that can seamlessly connect with multiple emulation engines, offering advanced services (search, content recognition, configuration, save state, etc.) under a friendly user interface.
- Generic underlying "emulation as a service" components.
- Multiple players can co-exist on the same system. Custom players can be single-platform or multi-platform, and can be set to play back any desired content.
- Support for the innovative RP9 format allows for advanced title authoring, preservation and easy cross-platform playback.
- RetroPlatform Library, a database of more than 10,000 titles (with an additional 10,000+ already queued for inclusion)
Whether you are a developer, a museum, a content provider or a possible partner, RetroPlatform has something unique for you. If you would like to learn more, feel free to contact us.